Iberian Cebo Shoulder 50% Iberian Breed - 11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS
In Stock In Stock
- The Iberian Cebo Shoulder 50% Iberian breed "11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS" is elaborated from a meticulous selection of Iberian pigs fedin a fattening area with natural feed. After an average healing process of around 30 months they give rise to a spectacular delicacy. It is characteristic for its very fine texture, unmistakable aroma, intense flavour and warmth on the palate. The shoulder comes from the front limbs of the Iberian pig.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
- The whole piece is SLICED FOR FREE.
VARIATIONS IN WEIGHT: You are acquiring a product made by hand, and therefore two identical pieces are not manufactured. The pieces must have a weight range within the range you have selected. If you receive a unit with a weight outside the selected range, and you are not satisfied with it, please contact us in order to maximize your satisfaction.
OBSERVATIONS: (*) Price per kilogram: The price per kilogram has been calculated at the average weight of the range that you have selected. The final weight of the piece may be slightly higher or slightly lower than that average however it is always within the range of selected weight.
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 18,94 € / Kg. (* See Description)
- Region of Salvatierra- Salamanca - Spain
- 1 whole shoulder. It is possible to slice the complete piece without additional cost, vacuum packed envelopes of 150 grams. Vacuum packed bones will also be delivered in separate envelopes
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 10.23099/SA CE; C/ Príncipe Felipe 24; 37770 Guijuelo, Salamanca, España
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- Iberian shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-250, E-252)
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 1261 KJ / 303 Kcal
- 32,3 g
- 0,1 g
- 19,2 g
- 1942 mg