Iberian Acorn Shoulder 100% Iberian Breed Sliced - 11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS Pata Negra - 100 gr
In Stock In Stock
- The Iberian Acorn Shoulder 100% Iberian Breed "11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS" Pata Negra is made from a meticulous selection of Iberian pigs fed in the Extremadura pasture based on acorns, which after an average healing process of 30 months give rise to a spectacular delicacy. It is characteristic for its very fine texture, unmistakable aroma, intense flavour and warmth on the palate. The shoulder comes from the front limbs of the Iberian pig.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 89,50 € / Kg.
- 0.1 Kg
- Region of Salvatierra - Salamanca - Spain
- Vacuum packed envelopes of 100 grams
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 10.23099/SA CE; C/ Príncipe Felipe 24; 37770 Guijuelo, Salamanca, Spain
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- 100% Iberian acorn shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-250, E-252)
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 1394 KJ / 335 Kcal
- 33,2 g
- 0,5 g
- 22,2 g
- 1935 mg
- Keep in a cool and dry place. Open 20 minutes before consumption