Mitarte Reserva Cubanegra is an intense wine of persistent elegance made entirely with the Tempranillo variety from vineyards over 60 years old in the municipality of Labastida, in the heart of Rioja Alavesa. Harvested by hand during the third week of October and aged for 18 months in new French and American oak barrels at 50%. It is an ideal wine for Iberian hams and sausages, red meats, hunting, stews and roasts.
- Medal in The Challengue International du Vin de Bordeaux.
- Award Zarcillo.
- Award Tempranillo del Mundo.
- Medal in The Cocours International Wine Guide.
- Medal in The Madrid Vinhoreca.
- Medal in The International Wine Challengue Catavinum.