Iberian Acorn Ham 75% Iberian Breed Sliced - 11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS - 150 gr
- The Iberian Accorn Ham 75% Raza Ibérica "11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS" is produced from a meticulous selection of Iberian pigs(cultivated free range), fed in the Extremadura pasture based on acorns, which after an average healing process of 42 months, give rise to a spectacular delicacy. It is characteristic for its very fine texture, unmistakable aroma, intense flavour and warmth on the palate.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 116,47 € / Kg.
- Region of Salvatierra - Salamanca - Spain
- Vacuum packed envelopes of 150 grams
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 10.23099/SA CE; C/ Príncipe Felipe 24; 37770 Guijuelo, Salamanca, España
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- Iberian acorn ham, salt, preservatives (E-250, E-252)
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 1394 KJ / 335 Kcal
- 33,2 g
- 0,5 g
- 1935 mg
- Keep in a cool and dry place. Open 20 minutes before consumption