Rosemary Cured Sheep Cheese (1/8) - PASTOR VIEJO Grey Label
In Stock In Stock
- Rosemary Cured Sheep's Cheese of golden colour, whose flavour and aroma is due to its entirely handmade elaboration, being treated with butter and letting it dry in caves to suitable temperature, humidity and light. Its ideal ripening time (between 6 and 8 months) enhances its flavour and aroma while giving it a creamy texture giving rise to a very cured cheese with a touch of cheese in oil.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
VARIATIONS IN WEIGHT: You are acquiring a product made by hand, and therefore two identical pieces are not manufactured. The pieces must have a weight range within the range you have selected. If you receive a unit with a weight outside the selected range, and you are not satisfied with it, please contact us in order to maximize your satisfaction.
OBSERVATIONS: (*) Price per kilogram: The price per kilogram has been calculated at the average weight of the range that you have selected. The final weight of the piece may be slightly higher or slightly lower than that average however it is always within the range of selected weight.
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 23,57 € / Kg. (* See Description)
- Villarrobledo - Albacete - Castilla-La Mancha - Spain
- 1/8 whole piece (300 g - 400 g)
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 15.01546/AB CE
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- 100% pasteurised sheep's MILK, FERMENTS, rennet, salt and calcium chloride, preservatives (LISOZIMA -derived from egg- ), lard topping and rosemary.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 1768 KJ / 426 Kcal
- 23,6 g
- Less than 0,5 g, of which sugars less than 0,5 g
- 36,8 g ; of which saturated: 25 g
- 1,9 g
- Keep in a refrigerated place for optimal conservation