Cured Sheep Cheese (1/8) - REVILLA
In Stock In Stock
- Ripe cheese, homogeneous colour, yellowish ivory, scarce eyes, small size and evenly distributed. With a balanced and intense taste, and a persistent aftertaste.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
VARIATIONS IN WEIGHT: You are acquiring a product made by hand, and therefore two identical pieces are not manufactured. The pieces must have a weight range within the range you have selected. If you receive a unit with a weight outside the selected range, and you are not satisfied with it, please contact us in order to maximize your satisfaction.
OBSERVATIONS: (*) Price per kilogram: The price per kilogram has been calculated at the average weight of the range that you have selected. The final weight of the piece may be slightly higher or slightly lower than that average however it is always within the range of selected weight.
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 21,43 € / Kg. (* See Description)
- Villarrín - Zamora - Castilla y Leon - Spain
- 1/8 of the whole piece (from 300 g to 400 g)
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 15.00261/ZA CE
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- Raw Sheep's MILK, FERMENTS, rennet, salt, preservatives (E - 252 AND E-1105 - EGDERIVATE). DO NOT CONSUME THE RIND (contains colorants and preservatives E-202, E-235 and E-172)
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 1867 KJ / 451 kcal.
- 22,8 g
- Less than 1,4 g, of which sugars less than 1,4 g
- 39.4g ; of which saturated: 25.3 g
- 1,0 g
- Keep in a refrigerated place for optimal conservation