Extra Virgin Olive Oil - MOLINO DE LEONCIO GÓMEZ (Box of 6 cans of 2,5 Litres - 15 Litres)
In Stock In Stock
- Protected designation of origin (PDO) PRIEGO DE CÓRDOBA.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil obtained cold from the first extraction of olives exclusively by mechanical instruments.
- Olives varieties: Picuda, Hojiblanca and Picual.
- Cultivated within the geographical area that includes the PDO (Protected designation of origin) of PRIEGO DE CÓRDOBA.
- Harvested in November and December under the control of the Regulatory Council.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2,5 LITRES
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES PER BOX
- Priego de Córdoba - Córdoba - Andalucía - Spain
- Opaque, non filtering is present. Natural, greenish-yellow juice
- Its aroma is intense and fresh fruity
- Sweet and almond flavour. Fluid and balanced. Oil of great personality and elegant nuances
- Ideal for use raw: salads, toast bread, cooked vegetables, gazpachos, baked fish and in the preparation of vinaigrettes and sauces