Iberian Acorn Lomito - 11 TESOROS IBÉRICOS
In Stock In Stock
- This piece is characterised by having a juicy texture superior to the Iberian loin of acorn, so that with an appropriate maturation process, it becomes a gastronomic jewel of incomparable quality. It is obtained from the loin head once seasoned, marinated and stuffed in gut.
- FREE SHIPPING to the Iberian Peninsula, for orders over 7.5 Kg. in our categories Hams and Shoulders, Sausages and Cheeses (see our Shippings section).
VARIATIONS IN WEIGHT: You are acquiring a product made by hand, and therefore two identical pieces are not manufactured. The pieces must have a weight range within the range you have selected. If you receive a unit with a weight outside the selected range, and you are not satisfied with it, please contact us in order to maximize your satisfaction.
OBSERVATIONS: (*) Price per kilogram: The price per kilogram has been calculated at the average weight of the range that you have selected. The final weight of the piece may be slightly higher or slightly lower than that average however it is always within the range of selected weight.
- PRICE PER KILOGRAM
- 51,00 € / Kg. (* See Description)
- Region of Salvatierra - Salamanca - Spain
- 1 whole piece.
- MANUFACTURED BY
- ES 10.23099/SA CE; C/ Príncipe Felipe 24; 37770 Guijuelo, Salamanca, España
- INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGENS
- Head of loin pork, salt, garlic, oregano, paprika, sugar, antioxidant (E-301), acidity corrector (E-331iii), preservatives (E-252 and E-250)
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Average Values per 100 g of Product
- ENERGY VALUE
- 323 KJ / 1344 Kcal
- 0,5 g
- 20,7 g
- 1,43 g
- Keep in a cool and dry place. Open 20 minutes before consuming